Monday, February 25, 2013

Operation Nursery!

It's safe to say my excitement to begin work on the nursery is almost too much to contain!  I've been scouring the internet for weeks searching for that perfect bedding set and accents for the nursery.  From the beginning, I knew I didn't want anything to "babyish."  I envisioned soothing colors and calming prints, neutral colors and a classy overall feel.  Pinterest is WONDERFUL for inspiration!  Now that we know baby is a boy, it didn't take long at all to pick exactly which colors would be best!  We have already ordered a gray and white patterned bedding set.  It's a light gray that is so calming and will match the carpet in that room perfectly!  We have a lot of work to do to the room, I will post before pictures so you can get the full effect.  In the meantime, I will be ogling over this precious bedding set!  

How adorable is this?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment