Saturday, March 30, 2013

Wainscoting & Nursery Inspiration!

Here are some progress pics of our DIY wainscoting!  It's really coming along but turned out to be a much slower process than either of us anticipated!  Our house is SO old, built in the 1860's, so that means floor boards that aren't total level and a LOT of measuring!!  And of course no home improvement project is complete without a spontaneous trip to Lowe's to buy a much needed new tool.  Chris is so excited over his new table saw!  And it has actually been really helpful when cutting the wainscoting for the corners.



 
I swear I really do work but I am always behind the camera!  I also wanted to share some of my favorite "Pinterest" nurseries.  I can get lost on there oohing and aahing over all the great color schemes and design ideas.  I hope Baby E's nursery will be "Pinterest worthy!"
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment