Tuesday, March 12, 2013

19 Weeks!

Ahh!  Almost half way there!  It doesn't seem like that's possible!  I think I'm still getting used to the idea that I'm pregnant :) 

We have had a productive week when it comes to preparing for baby.  On Sunday we spent the day in Lexington working on our baby registry.  To say that I was overwhelmed by the thought of this is an understatement!  I don't usually worry so much over decisions, but I felt incapable of picking out anything that baby will need. Luckily, my sister Patricia met us there and made it much easier and more fun!  Once I picked a few things I felt more confident in making decisions and it turned out to be a great day!  We still have a few things to add, but the registry is mostly finished!  We went with Babies R Us and Walmart.   Between the two places, we were totally happy with all of our choices.

 In addition to the baby registry, I finally broke down and got a few maternity clothes on Sunday.  For whatever reason, I thought I would be able to make it without buying any.  Because I haven't gained any weight yet I have been convinced I'd be able to wear my regular clothes at least until summer and then just get a few extra maxi dresses.  WRONG!  With or without weight gain, apparently your body just changes.  Maybe mine is redistributing!?  Either way, I'm loving these new clothes!  I got 4 new pairs of pants and 3 shirts.  Thank you Kohl's and Motherhood Maternity for helping me to enjoy getting ready for work this week!

One of my new outfits!


My current addiction :)





   The rest of the week will be spent celebrating Chris's birthday!  He turns 37 on March 13th!  I plan on staying busy spoiling him and making all of his favorite things!  Since this will be his last birthday before baby, I want it to be great!  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment