Monday, March 18, 2013

20 Weeks!


How are we already half way there?!  Seems like we just found out we were pregnant and now I'm already 5 months!  Now I'm sure this has been the easier half of the pregnancy, but I have been so lucky and am so grateful that I haven't had any problems!  I am going to remain hopeful that the 2nd half will follow suit!  I have yet to gain any weight, thank GOODNESS!  I have actually gone down a few pounds so I'm good in that department.  I haven't had any real food aversions.  As far as cravings go it seems sporadic.  I was on a kick for awhile that all I wanted to eat were coney's, fortunately that is over and now I can't get enough fruit!  Coney's everyday can't be good for anyone.  The only thing that I want on a regular basis are Frosted Mini Wheats for my evening snack!  When I don't have them, I wake up at 2 in the morning ready to raid the fridge and end up laying in bed trying to ignore my growling stomach and go back to sleep.  With no morning sickness, nausea, or any real "pregnancy" symptoms to complain about, I consider myself fortunate!  I make several trips to the bathroom throughout the night and sometimes have problems going back to sleep but that's about it.  So...kudos to all you moms and preggo's that deal with sickness in the beginning or throughout your pregnancy.  I don't know how you do it, but I know it must be really hard, and you are all CHAMPS!

20 weeks

     

No comments:

Post a Comment