Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

We were lucky enough to have an absolutely beautiful weather weekend!  It made for great Easter memories of hunting for eggs and sitting in the newly green grass.  Each holiday is even better than the last.  Truman is starting to really notice that something special is going on and I think he enjoys it just as much as we do.  He is a people person for sure and loves all the attention and watching every little thing that is going on.  My heart is so full as I watch him take in his surroundings.  He is so full of life and personality.  It has been a total pleasure watching him grow and I look forward to each and every day as a family of 3. 

All decked out in our Easter attire :)



I seriously cannot take his sweet face.






First egg!



No comments:

Post a Comment