Monday, April 22, 2013

25 Weeks!

25 weeks
 I'm now 25 weeks, yay!  It seems like time is still flying!  Everyone keeps warning me that it will drag the last couple of months and that then I'll wish is was flying.  While that may be true, I doubt it.  June and July will be busy with going to NY to visit family and for our baby shower, and I'm hoping to spend the weekends in July lounging by the pool and waiting on little man to show up.  I feel like all this hard work we are doing now should pay off and we will be rewarded with a lazy, relaxing July :)  We shall see...

The nursery is coming along!  We are almost completely finished painting.  I'm hoping to finish it this week so we can move the crib in and put it together.  I ordered it and the dresser last week, so far the crib is here but still waiting on the dresser.  The plan is to finish painting, clean the carpets, and then start moving some things in!  I CAN'T WAIT!  :)  I've started picking out some wall art and of course already have a couple of lamps.  Chris's favorite...he doesn't let me forget that I have a problem when it comes to lamps.  I love them and could buy a new one every week.  Oh well, at least Baby Elie will have perfect lighting in his room, ha ha!  We bought the crib mattress last night and some Dreft so I can wash the bedding before I put it on the crib.  Let's just say I could practically huff it...oh the sweet smell of a baby.  It makes me really look forward to washing his clothes!  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment