Wednesday, July 17, 2013

37 Weeks and Full Term! Hooray, We Made It!

37 weeks+, on my 29th birthday!
I am so happy to have reached this milestone!  Baby is now 37 weeks and can safely be born at any time!  Come out come out wherever you are :)  It has already been a great week.  I had a super productive weekend and finished all of our freezer meals.  And now, the downstairs freezer looks like this:

It makes me so happy to have that checked off the to do list.  This week we are going to look at daycare's to decide where Baby Elie will go when I go back to work and then I think our chores are over until Baby Boy arrives!  I have already packed his hospital bag.  I'll post on that later.  I can't believe we are 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date!  I have started gathering things that I know I want to take and have them on the mantle in our bedroom.  All I will have to do is grab our last minute toiletries and a coming home outfit and we'll be ready to roll.  

Yesterday was my 29th birthday :)  I took the day off of work and ended up spending the morning power cleaning the kitchen!  All the cabinets have been reorganized and scrubbed inside and out.  Not that that is really a necessity for the baby to be born, I just feel like it's going to be a while before I have the chance to do jobs like that.  So what time is better than the present!?  The afternoon was much more relaxing.  Chris and I spent some time in the pool, caught up on the DVR, and then went out for a quiet and delicious dinner alone at a local winery.  He continues to spoil me!  This year he surprised my by getting a remote start installed on my new Edge.  AMAZING!  So exciting to not have to get into a cold car in winter, or a hot car in the summer.  Especially with the bambino on the way.  I know it will make mornings so much better when I'm taking him to daycare and then heading into work.  Thank you again love!

Chris's parents will be here by the weekend!  They are coming from NY to visit, his Dad will be staying for the weekend and then heading back, but his Mom is here for the duration until Baby E arrives!  Looking forward to hanging out with them and relaxing until D Day!  I'm so glad we got everything finished as early as we did, now we can kick back and enjoy the next couple of weeks without worry.  Here are some other pictures of the last week. 





A ginormous surprise cupcake from my awesome boss at work :)

      

No comments:

Post a Comment