Wednesday, May 15, 2013

28 weeks! So nice to see you 3rd trimester!!

Hello 3rd trimester!!  We are in the final stretch and getting more excited everyday to meet Baby E!  It's hard to believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, and yet at the same time it feels like August will never get here!  I know it will but patience isn't my best quality.  I have been so lucky with a great pregnancy so far.  I am hopeful it will stay this way!!

The last week has been a whirlwind with getting ready for Chris's party, his graduation Friday night, having friends and family at the house on Saturday, and finally giving in to the cold and resting on Sunday.  It's mostly my own fault for working outside in the rain two nights last week and going full speed ahead when I really just wanted to lay on the couch.  I started feeling bad around the middle of the week and it's safe to say that by the weekend I was completely miserable.  Pregnancy and a cold are not a good mix.  Thankfully I do have the best husband in the world, and when I was laying in bed crying in the middle of the night, he got up and went to Kroger to get Tylenol for me.  :)  Best ever. 

Aside from the cold, it really was a great week.  The tomatoes and onions are planted, flowers are out, and the back yard is looking the best it ever has.  When Chris finishes the other raised bed and we plant the peppers, I will take lots of pictures to share!  Chris also finished putting together the dresser for the nursery!  It is moved in as well as everything else we have so far!  Hopefully soon the glider will arrive and we can make sure the room is arranged how we want it to be.  There's so much to look forward to!  Our anniversary is coming up this month and then next month will be crazy with three baby showers and at trip to NY to visit the Elie family!  Summer is looking good for us!

Chris graduated Friday night!  I'm so proud of him.  It was great to watch him walk across the stage after all his hard work.  We had a great turnout of family and friends for his party Saturday!!  Sadly- I didn't take any pictures :(  I think I was too consumed with trying to make it through the party without sneezing on anyone!  Ha ha.  Anyway, here are some moments from our week...
 
MCTC Graduation Spring 2013

Chris getting his diploma!


Brotherly beard love :)

One of the few pics from the party

My company for a lazy Sunday :)

Heidi getting comfy.

28 weeks!!!

Enjoying the sunshine!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment