Thursday, May 23, 2013

29 Weeks!

This will be short and sweet this week!  There is so much going on it's hard to keep up :)  I'm still feeling awesome and hoping that will last awhile longer :)  Last doctor's appointment was great, blood pressure is perfect and no weight gain yet!  Can't believe that but I'm trying to hold on to that as long as possible.  The pounds are going to start coming soon I know!  I passed my second glucose test with no problems and that was a HUGE relief!  Since I started this pregnancy weighing more than I wanted to, it's been a lot of work to maintain and not gain.  I've been worried about high blood pressure and gestational diabetes but so far so good.  I am right on track and so is Baby E.  He is measuring exactly as he should be.  It's so exciting, but hard to believe we are already at the point that I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks.  We will be meeting this little guy very soon! 

There's a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks!  This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend which is also our 2nd wedding anniversary.  How far we have already come in two years is amazing to me.  We will be celebrating by going to a Cincinnati Reds game with my best friend and then going to dinner just the two of us on the 28th (our actual anniversary.)  I am also going wedding dress shopping with my dear friend who will be renewing her vows next summer.  Lots of girl time, shopping, eating, and time with Chris in the days ahead so I am a happy Mama!

A selfie @ 29 weeks!

My favorite area for pics now, ha ha!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment