Monday, July 1, 2013

35 Weeks!

A selfie at 35 weeks!


Another busy week!  We started this week by celebrating my great grandmother's 101st birthday!  Yes, that's right, 101!  What an achievement that is!  Here are 4 generations of my family, 5 if you count Baby Elie still in the oven :)

Granny, my Mom, and my Grandmother











After her birthday party we started celebrating the 4th of July early at our friends annual pool party.  It was so nice to see all of our friends and hang out in the sun for the afternoon.  Obviously we haven't been catching up with a lot of our friends like we normally would at the bar, so it was a treat to hang out with everyone!  And to make it even better I made a festive dessert which seemed to be a hit! 
My red, white, and blue trifle!



Looking forward to the rest of the week!  Chris and I are both off work on July 4th so hoping for a sunny day to spend in the pool.  Then having my parents and some friends over that evening for a cookout and to watch the fireworks.  Our doctor's appointment is Friday and then we are headed to Cave Run Lake on Saturday with friends to spend the day on the pontoon!  Hooray for summer activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment